UPDATE 24 MARCH 2020
Further to our communication on 16 March 2020 below, and in light of the Presidential address which took place on 23 March 2020, please see an update on business protocol:
- All patients with scheduled appointments due to take place during the lockdown period have been emailed and asked to reschedule their appointments.
- This can be done easily in the comfort of your own home by finding your appointment confirmation email and clicking 'change or reschedule appointment'.
- Our oral care products will still be available to shop online and receive home delivery during lockdown. Please note delivery times may take longer than usual and are subject to our courier partners capacity.
Thank you for your continued support.
The Go Oral Care Team.
UPDATE 16 MARCH 2020
Dear Patients and Customers,
Go Oral Care will continue to monitor this situation closely and are committed to adopting practices that offer the best protection for our patients and staff.
Please take note of the measures we have put in place, and protocol we are asking you to adhere to going forward:
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at our shop entrance, and use this before and after touching any surface in our store.
- Practise the ‘elbow greeting’ and do not shake hands.
- Sneeze or cough with a closed hand into a tissue or elbow.
- We encourage you to make use of our 'tap' facility when making payments via credit card, thereby avoiding unnecessary touching of devices.
- Please utilize our online booking system to make and manage your appointments, or call us on 087 230 0412.
- If you are self-isolating and cannot come into the store, you can still purchase your favourite Curaprox and other premium oral care products from our online store. Delivery is free for orders over R400*.
- If you have returned from high-risk countries in the last 14 days, or have been in close proximity to someone with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, or are displaying flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has recently travelled, please cancel or reschedule your appointment at a later date, when you are well or tested negative for COVID-19.
- Please maintain about a 2m distance between yourself and other people when moving around in our store - except your oral hygienst who will be wearing a mask and gloves.
- Patients must please wait in their car until their appointment time to avoid unnecessary time in our store.
- Parents and other non-patients must please wait outside our shop.
We will be updating our website regularly with more information and additional resources, and encourage you to stay informed via this channel.
Thank you for helping us keep each other safe!
The Go Oral Care Team